Thread: Filling out charProfileStruct

Hybrid View

Re: Filling out charProfileStruct

Heh. I had spent some time and corrected some of the structure about 6 months ago (additional unknowns have been added since then). I fixed what I could but there was a lot left to do (and now even more). I never could figure out the AA though.

I only have one char with a pet but dont have suspend minion aa so no go from me on that. I also only have one char with AA so I dont have a lot to compare to.

I'll also look at the structure again and see what I can figure out when I get some time. Im also going to have to try to remember how I did it back then.

Oh yea, I renewed my account again a week ago.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Re: Filling out charProfileStruct

I'm browsing from a windoze box durring class, so I don't have any of the source in front of me, but could
    /*5328*/ uint8_t unknown5328[668]; // *** Placeholder

be raid members? How many uint8_t is a character, enough that 668 could hold 72 raid members information. Wouldn't even have to hold that much, since HP and pet info isn't available on the raid window. Just raid and group leader flags, looter flag, name, along note strings and raid motd string now.

Or am I way out in left field, and raid members are stored at 4944 in that large array?

Thread Information