Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filling out charProfileStruct

Re: Filling out charProfileStruct

I am not totally sure of what else you maybe looking for on struct changes.. I have noticed something tho while playing..

The Veteran rewards: they all have timers so not sure if any of those will show up, along with those is the 2 free pets they are there, but do not show up as pets..

Another thing is that on my casting timer(screen) it is now displaying the name of the spell being casted. I am not sure if that could make a difference on our side or not.

Anyways I will keep looking.. I tried to get my log to work but I can not even get that to come up..

Halfoak

Re: Filling out charProfileStruct

Quote Originally Posted by Glee
    I tried the structvis.pl tool, and like it a lot. Here are some things I found:
    Code:
    /*0252*/ uint8_t   beer;               // Level of intoxication
    /*4444*/ uint8_t   autosplit;          // Is autosplit on
    /*4456*/ uint32_t  unknown_counter;    // Counting something, goes up by 2 every time you zone

/*4492*/ uint8_t   potion;             // Counter for potion toxicity
    The unknown_counter went up by 2 every time I zoned, but it went up by a few when I just sat afk for a long time. Older characters have higher numbers, so this isn't reset when you log out.

That Unknown_counter might be counting save information. Try on a lower level character, I betcha that counter goes up more frequently if you are AFK, and also go up by 2. when you zone. (Saving.....Save Successful)

I was watching that one too.
    ---------------------------------
    When the $#it hits the fan,
    It never gets distributed evenly....
    ---------------------------------

Thread Information