Announcing the release of ShowEQ version 5.3. This release is compatible with Live Servers as of 2/21 probably. Anyways, it works with latest patch after PoR expansion release. If you are on 5.2.5, you'll notice nothing working. I'd recommend you update! Duh!

Note that the spawnStruct has the light flag and gm flag incorrect more than likely. So things marked as having light or being a gm in the spawn list might not. Somehow, I think you'll survive. There were also some changes in how zoning works and how the map/spawnlist are populated with your information. If you see any weirdness, please report it.

Changelog:
purple (2/23/06)
----------------
+ Updated version to 5.3.0.0
+ Updated most opcodes for 2/21 live
+ Updated position structs for 2/21 live
+ Updated spawnStruct for 2/21 live. Missing light, gm still.
+ Updated zones.h for expansion
+ Regenerated races.h and staticspells.h for expansion
+ Fixed the Guild Member list so it parses correctly (fixes a crash when someone has an alt flag on in your guild)
+ Added Banker and Alt columns to Guild Window
+ Moved all actions taked on OP_ZoneEntry when from the server to be taken instead on OP_PlayerProfile. This is because the new auras seem to cause OP_ZoneEntry when you join a group that is effected by an aura. I'd imagine whatever OP_ZoneEntry really is, it is poorly named!
+ Made OP_BuffFadeMsg not shown on console if the message is zero length. This suppresses the constant wear off messages for auras.
Fetch the new release from the files section of sourceforge, or if you prefer to use anoncvs, go rewatch the last season of Sopranos on DVD from like 4 years ago in preparation for the new season. Maybe, just maybe, when you're done the anoncvs server might be up to date.

To install:
$ tar xjvf showeq-5.3.0.0.tar.bz2
$ cd showeq-5.3.0.0
$ ./configure
$ make
$ make install
If you have problems with ./configure, try:
$ LIBC=gnu ./configure
If you use a package for your distribution, I imagine it will be along shortly.