Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all Beta Testers - Beta 1.19.2 is over.

Re: To all Beta Testers

Ground item in PoK - IT10645_ACTORDEF=Book - The Age of Scale

You're more than likely well aware of this issue.. but figured since I'm providing some info about unlabelled ground spawns, I'd get some clarification for the sake of maintaining continuity..

The utility shows ground spawns based upon the graphic they have while they're on the ground. Because of this - multiple objects with different names will show up with the same labels (IE - yew leaves and several others show up as broad leaf; skinning rocks, velium pieces and drake scales show up as globes of slush water).

With that in mind - how then do we want to do the labelling for the config files to take this into account?

I can understand Seaxouri's frustration because I think there is a certain percentage of folks who jump at the chance to sign up to be beta testers but won't always make the type of commitment expected by the developer. So it can cause frustration and sometimes bad feelings.

In any event, I didn't sign up for the original 1.20 Client beta because I did not want to over commit, however, if I can still participate in that beta, I promise to invest a few full days this week to look for unlabeled grown spawn items.
    Last edited by MacQ; 04-15-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Thread Information