Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everdump

Re: Everdump

Quote Originally Posted by unknwon View Post
    if eq2emulator packet collector is reading to the eq2 client than their using a detour to collect the key. i don`t like this option as it`s easy for sony to detect changes to the eq2 client. Also they can easy change the function location on the client with each update.

I`m making progress on turn my collector into a server/client application..still hoping to use the myeq client, less coding just need to get my collector to send the data to the myseq client in the correct format.
    Would you do me a tiny favor and run this through your routine and tell me what key it was?
    Code:
    0000:    FF FF FF FF 52 00 00 00 02 5C 55 C9 73 2C F0 E2 ....R....\U.s,..
    0010:    5A C3 EB E8 C1 F1 E0 38 0A FB 27 88 0A 1E 3C B5 Z......8..'...<.
    0020:    96 A3 B0 CF 2F 6B F8 DD 98 CA F7 F4 CD 9E 03 92 ..../k..........
    0030:    AE 38 1F EA CE A2 01 4C 7E CC 3E 16 62 B8 DD 08 .8.....L~.>.b...
    0040:    2F B7 BA E7 FF ED A0 19 02 12 73 EC AB C8 0B 10 /.........s.....
    0050:    53 CD B5 8F E4 55 1E BC 7F 25                   S....U...%
    Be interesting to see what your routine shows.

thanks for the class routine, that helped. getting much closer now..i`m able to send and display some data in the myseq client with out any modifications to the myseq client

included is a screenshot from my emu.

hxxp://mmoradar.com/images/myseq.jpg

hmmmm, the task I kindly asked if you would perform was not that hard and would not give any vital secrets away but oh well.

Good luck with your project.

it would, telling you what the key was would give away the method of getting the key. it`s not that hard.

Quote Originally Posted by unknwon View Post
    it would, telling you what the key was would give away the method of getting the key. it`s not that hard.
    Well, I know the key already. So, tell me the first 2 or 3 bytes of the key out of the 8 is all that I am asking.

I am fascinated that you say you cracked her open so easily and that it is not that hard.

Let me tell you the last 2 bytes of the key 570e.

Well, last week I made Everdump work again but I can't decipher the stream without doing the everdump trick. I have spent over 180 hours and while I have learned RSA and some RC4 I just can't bust their network protocol because it is way over my head. I got close but no cigar.

So, Everdump is working again and that is a plus but if someone managed to crack open their RSA/RC4 datastream then bravo to them because I sure couldn't do it.

don`t feel too bad, mine was working fine on Live, but have been testing for the last 4 weeks on my emulator. tried it on live the other day, it will no longer fine the correct key, seems with the new U51 they fixed the method i was using to get the key. But should be too hard to correct.

As for my radar program, have it tracking Mobs movements now. that was hard getting it to track correctly. just have some more major bugs to fix, than i should be able to release an beta release soon.

Thread Information