Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4/13/11 patch

Re: 4/13/11 patch

Seems to be loading map that is one further up the expansion list. IE Feerott, loads HoT lower. Lower, loads HoT Upper.

Seems ok in UF zones though

Edit: Realized, I hadn't applied this patch : http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...6065#post46065
    Last edited by pita; 04-24-2011 at 05:34 PM.

I have no idea on that one as I'm on a progression server.

Sounds like you have a map entry missing screwing the array up.
    Your dad.

Okay, anybody else noticed spawn points being loaded for a zone that are not correct? For example, I just had spawn points in Sol B, show up on the map when I zoned into Sol A. And this is after I cleared out every spawn point file I had.

Edit 1 and most important! I figured out the spawn point issue. Turns out the spawn point list is keyed off OP_ZoneChange, which I'm pretty sure is 5BD9. So far it's working, please inform me if it's not!
    Last edited by Kalastrom; 04-20-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalastrom View Post
    Okay, anybody else noticed spawn points being loaded for a zone that are not correct? For example, I just had spawn points in Sol B, show up on the map when I zoned into Sol A. And this is after I cleared out every spawn point file I had.

Edit 1 and most important! I figured out the spawn point issue. Turns out the spawn point list is keyed off OP_ZoneChange, which I'm pretty sure is 5BD9. So far it's working, please inform me if it's not!
    Edit: NM! All fixed now. I missed the part that I need to comment out all the OP_Group* and I also missed that wrong zone load fix by pita.

Hi, it is sorta working. As long I stay in zone, it's fine but when I zone, it'd crash. Is there a new rollup pushed out yet? I'll try redo the changes again - making sure I didn't miss anything.
    Last edited by Razzy; 04-30-2011 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Fixed

Well everything seemed ok until I zoned into Misty Thicket, didn't load map at all and it is off if i tried to load the map manually. Other zones (progression server) seems okay. Have not crashed yet.

Yah, I haven't found a good map for misty thicket yet. I should pull the one from the client since mapfiend's is out of date.

Im back in town and settled in again. Could someone tar up an updated/working source and send it to me so I can update the file on here? Since I do not play any more, it is kind of hard for me to make sure I got everything. Please PM me.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

These forums hate me. Tried to send a PM, but apparently I haven't enabled that feature, and the silly board won't allow me to make any changes...

I could have sworn it was working last month there. I am using the converted maps from www.mapfiend.net. I got the script from here somewhere that converts it to *.map format. The in-game map is working fine as it is using the same file.

Thanks everyone. I got a tarball now. I will try to update the download section later tonight or tomorrow.

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Sorry everyone, it is going to have to wait until Friday. My linux machine is down and I do not have a way to verify the package I received. Ill have some time to work on my linux box then.

Famous Quotes:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    Sorry everyone, it is going to have to wait until Friday. My linux machine is down and I do not have a way to verify the package I received. Ill have some time to work on my linux box then.

EQ is probaby down until next week.. take your time! heh.

Okay, I just noticed I was wrong about a particular opcode. OP_HPUpdate is actually 0x6967, 0x2370 is the endurance opcode, and 0x0ff4 is definitely the mana opcode for player regen. 2370 and 0ff4 did not have an opcode defined in zoneopcodes.xml, so I added them myself, just because I could, but they have no handling code. Don't really need it I think.

I might have miss something somewhere , seq is starting populating spawn list but crashing just after entering the world. In any case, has anyone made a tarball or patch with all the changes detailed here ?

Thread Information