I quit Eq for 5 years,, I try and get out and they keep dragging me back in .. and I'm back but for the life of me I can't get showeq to work because I suck.. first off all i can find for download on soarceforge is the client can't seem to find the server.

When I try and run it it says can't find map file setting to default.. I click ok and the error box pops up says .... Uncaught exception in main(): Access to the path "C:\program files(x86)\Myseq\filters'is denied... /sigh..... I added the /sigh part i know I suck I have been out of the game too long I can barely make a hotkey... back in the day i had a hotkey that would auto accept a group invite, then invite the person who invited me should they go LD and make them leader... that shit was awesome for whatever that expansion was with the instanced zones.. i had that thing on autofire all night while i slept and my friends whole steadily powerlevel me all night ... those where the days... now I can't even make autofire work let alone MySeq ... sad days..