Thread: Fuckin Quiter

Fuckin Quiter

I quit Eq for 5 years,, I try and get out and they keep dragging me back in .. and I'm back but for the life of me I can't get showeq to work because I suck.. first off all i can find for download on soarceforge is the client can't seem to find the server.

When I try and run it it says can't find map file setting to default.. I click ok and the error box pops up says .... Uncaught exception in main(): Access to the path "C:\program files(x86)\Myseq\filters'is denied... /sigh..... I added the /sigh part i know I suck I have been out of the game too long I can barely make a hotkey... back in the day i had a hotkey that would auto accept a group invite, then invite the person who invited me should they go LD and make them leader... that shit was awesome for whatever that expansion was with the instanced zones.. i had that thing on autofire all night while i slept and my friends whole steadily powerlevel me all night ... those where the days... now I can't even make autofire work let alone MySeq ... sad days..

Developer

Re: Fuckin Quiter

Welcome back.

Try getting the 2.0.1 installer. It includes the client and the server. It should also have the latest offsets, so there shouldn't be anything to update.

Razzle

OK I got the 2.0.1 installer and I get the exact same error messages.. do i need to install it anywhere special or anywhere is fine?

Does this not work with windows 7 64bit?

No idea man. Maybe an issue with running with Administrator rights on your computer(s). Read the two sticky posts in this forum entitled Getting up and running and Connectivity issues (or something of the sort), and if that doesn't help, reply here with the error message verbatim; someone should be able to help then.

O

That was it.. it seems to work now,, but i have forgotten how to make it work in game I thought I had to link it to a character with the character select but that is just blank.

I'm close now only thing is the ip address doesn't seem to want to work, is the gate supposed to be 5555?

it wont connect to my server with the ip address says the .......Could not connect to the server. no connection could be made because the target machine actively refuses it 192.xxx.x.x.5555 (Xs are the rest of my ip address odiously). Try selecting a different server.

I used the debug tool seems to be working fine now

lol. no reason to hide an IP address given by your router. There is nothing special about the 192.168 IP ranges. Congrats on getting it working though.

Thread Information