Thread: Anyone still here?

Anyone still here?

SOE Ban anyone for using MySEQ? they say they banned over 700 accounts, but for what? Macro-quest or something as unobtrusive as MySEQ? anyone know.. I still have used it but I don't leave it running anymore. just turn it on when I need it then off again.

Re: Anyone still here?

Actually, they are apparantly just 4 day suspensions so far. I don't think anyone has been outright banned yet, just a small slap on the wrist the 1st time around.
    I wasn't playing at all the 1st few days after the announcement, but my bazaar trader was up & MySEQ was left running the entire time. It always runs when my game client is running, and have been playing a lot again over the last week, and am still fine.

I think Macroquest is the biggest offender anyway that they are trying to stop as it can actually do more than read the process, which is all most 3rd party programs do.

Aye we're all still here. I'd be interested to know about the supposed 700 accounts. hildron is correct; we all believe that whatever actions Sony has taken (assuming they are as extensive as they state) are directed at Macroquest. Detecting MySEQ is something that I'm trying to discuss in another thread, and I"m not sure it is entirely probable.

But, we're all still here.

O

Been running for days. I'm pretty sure its the macroquest thats getting busted.

There is really no worry with MySEQ - I run MQ2 also, and while I did get 1 account suspended, my other 5 were fine. They are focusing on the active hacks warp gate succor etc, just running automation stuff for assisting, casting etc seems to be safe.

This whole thing is because of a bunch of kiddies on the TLP servers griefing each other. It's dumb.

Thread Information