Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEWS: MySEQ Open Version 2.2.1 Released

Re: NEWS: MySEQ Open Version 2.2.1 Released

Try doing a SP first i noticed i had to do the process scan before anything would show up.
    Still alive and looking for more Developers

EverQuest 2 Emulator
    Vanguard SoH Emulator

Tried Downloading and installing this (clean install). I have the 2.2.1 and the server patch date is 3/16/2012 and it says "connected" in green when I load the client and tell it to connect. Nothing appears to be happening on the client side though. I used the linux version in the early 00s so I am assuming what I should be seeing are the NPCs as con colored dots etc but I am not seeing it. Any help greatly appreciated.

EDIT - Running on the same box on a win 7 machine. Tried connecting it on the client side to 127.0.0.1 and the IP the server gives (internal IP) and port 5555 which the server shows as the port. Nothing shows up on the client and on the server "spawns" and "ground items" all show 0.

EDIT - port 5555 is listening via a netstat check
    Last edited by Worf0; 05-20-2012 at 11:12 AM.

It appears your offsets are outdated. Edit the .ini file with the settings from here http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...1-2012-Offsets

Quote Originally Posted by sorvani View Post
    I tried to use debug mode this morning to track down the ground spawn issue with the UF Steam client (EQEmu), and it does not seem to be working like it used to.fz bazaar does not return anything. Am I missing something? or should I do a new install? I just upgraded over the top of my prior install.
    [GroundItem Offsets]
    PrevOffset=0x00
    NextOffset=0x04
    IdOffset=0x08
    DropIdOffset=0x0c
    XOffset=0x50
    YOffset=0x54
    ZOffset=0x58
    NameOffset=0x1c

Should be the offsets to get ground items to appear in this version and in 1.27 versions.

Thread Information