Thread: Anyone able to add a feature?

Anyone able to add a feature?

I have been using MySEQ at work and Showeq at home. and Myseq has a couple of things that i would like in Seq, if they already arn't (i probably just cant find em) In Myseq when you target a mob in eq there is a little box that shows that mobs stats without having to go through the list on the left.. and in Myseq you can pan around with the mouse.. anyone know if these exist in SEQ?

Developer

Re: Anyone able to add a feature?

There's some feature for automatically selecting the mob in seq when you target it in game, but it requires OP_TargetMouse to be correct. OP_TargetMouse is easy to find once you know it exists and that it is important.

I don't know what you mean by "pan around with the mouse". You mean zooming the map and then dragging the it around with the mouse? I'll admit I never actually zoomed the map so I got no idea if this exists.

yeah.. in SEQ you can zoom in and out.. in myseq you can grab the map and move it around.. makes it nice for looking for things

You can add the bottom controls for panning and pan x and y. Not the same thing as dragging the map with a mouse, but ....

Thread Information