Thread: MySEQ not working after patch on 4 Dec unless I am doing something wrong

MySEQ not working after patch on 4 Dec unless I am doing something wrong

I posted this in ShowEQ, wrong forum. Anyway, I got MYSEQ working two days ago using the offsets published here 11/28 ones. Today for some reason though, I am not getting anything to show up on the client. The Server shows my character name and zone, and STATUS says Connected. But when I try to run the Client, It is saying in the header: Unknown Packet Type: 0, and I can't get anything in the window.

Re: MySEQ not working after patch on 4 Dec unless I am doing something wrong

Ok. After closing EQ down to let it patch, I don't have any problems. Someone else was having trouble a couple of days ago, and after restarting the computer(s), then starting everything back up it was working fine again. Maybe try that if your current offsets check out per the update post for November 28th.

Patched and confirmed working w/o changes.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Patched and confirmed working w/o changes.
    ditto

Thread Information