Quote Originally Posted by ieatacid View Post
Man, this is a mess, lol. Why is playerProfile being processed in zoneMgr? 'zoneMgr' is for zone stuff, 'player' is for player stuff, 'spawn'/'spawnShell' are for spawn stuff, etc, etc.

Anyway, I fixed the expUpdate crash and updated all the opcodes that can be used by SEQ. I'd like to rearrange that stuff I just mentioned - it just defeats the concept of 'object oriented', since objects are... disoriented - if no one would mind. It would still work the same, but then the playerProfile stuff can be done in player.cpp instead of zoneMgr.cpp and I can get rid of the annoying empty 'Debug: Player::backfill(): Pos (0.000000/0.000000/0.000000) Heading: 0.000000' messages
No arguments here... Like I said, it looks like band-aids on band-aids in some places and I just don't know enough to fix it.

My contributions have been insignificant and done in the hopes we could keep things "functionally running" long enough for more skilled contributors to find their way back.

I would venture no one is going to argue with improvements and face-lifts where necessary!