Thread: Cannot find server file

Cannot find server file

Sorry if this question has been posted but I cannot be able to find an answer
    Hi I've just downloaded the ultimate version but it's only a file .msi and installs on my pc only the client.
    Where can I find the server file to install on my pc?

Developer

Re: Cannot find server file

Absolutely no clue what you are talking about. There is no ultimate version. MySEQ Open 2.2.13 is the latest windows myseq version. By default it installs the client and server.

razzle

I can only advise to never download any other version from any other site other than from the links here on the boards.
    There is no ultimate version as Razzle already stated and the versions here already include all required files.

Developer

We even provide all the source so can compile your own if you dont trust installers. But I would recommend uninstalling what you installed. Search your computer for viruses trojans and keyloggers. Then to change your game passwords from a different computer until you are sure the one you installed from is clean.

Razzle

the faq on how to get MySEQ Open running states that the server should be placed in a different folder. I'm assuming that the file is out of date and that the .msi installs both client and server into the same folder now. I had thought similar but decided that the installer would know where the files needed to go. ))

This is a new discovery that will make your life easier.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
    the faq on how to get MySEQ Open running states that the server should be placed in a different folder. I'm assuming that the file is out of date and that the .msi installs both client and server into the same folder now. I had thought similar but decided that the installer would know where the files needed to go. ))
    If you follow the faq, it is very obvious it is out of date and inaccurate.

Razzle

Thread Information