Thread: ShowEQ and Raspberry Pi

Hybrid View

Re: ShowEQ and Raspberry Pi

Quote Originally Posted by an old hacker View Post
    I run in a (Debian) Buster based image on Rock64 (ARM64) also 4GB memory and at times I experience frequent freezes. Sometimes it recovers, sometimes it does not. I suspect it's related to the rate of incoming packets which seq has to process. I haven't had time to dig extensively into the C++ to validate. It's possible we're seeing similar behaviour.
    Certainly possible. I play on the TLP's and I notice it happening more and more each expansion release. It started getting bad around Planes of Power and just got progressively worse from there.

I wonder if x86 people are having the same issue or if it's just us ARM folk.

Heh I am currently using CentOS 6.10 on a super slow/old laptop, but if Pis are prone to freezing, that doesn't sound like much of an upgrade. Has anyone tried any of the Windows 10 sticks like https://www.amazon.com/Intel-Compute.../dp/B01ASB0DJ8 etc?

I have no problem with my Pi 3b+. It is rock steady. It has been running without reboot since last November when I moved. It is running raspbian.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    I have no problem with my Pi 3b+. It is rock steady. It has been running without reboot since last November when I moved. It is running raspbian.
    Good, I'll give it a try then. Which version of raspbian do you use with it?

Thread Information