Thread: Updating SVN to latest

Updating SVN to latest

How do we get this done? I'm not very familiar with SVN but if no one else is around to do it I'd be willing to fumble my way through and figure it out. If we have someone with access I can provide the current patch file. I'm keeping up to date with all the latest changes we've been working through as patches come out.

Administrator

Re: Updating SVN to latest

I've used Bonker's guide to great success in the past...

http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...ll=1#post42813

Odd, it says I don't have access to the link. I assumed SVN would be locked down to prevent just anyone from checking in and would require some kind of access grant.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ShortBuss View Post
    Odd, it says I don't have access to the link. I assumed SVN would be locked down to prevent just anyone from checking in and would require some kind of access grant.
    Sent you a PM. Might be a rights issue. Blue Adept is the man for that. If you send me a diff from the last SVN, I can update it.

Shortbuss, pm me with your SF user name. If you think you can update the SVN, Ill give you access. Ill also add you on here as a developer.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

SVN is now updated to working version. Thanks to Blue Adept for the access grant and fransick and showeq42 for the updates to the code. Working out how to update the tarball now.

5.3.10.11 tarball is uploaded. Hopefully everything is done correctly, but let me know if you see problems.

Developer

The link above is to the super secret developer forum. That's why you couldn't see it! I think I was a developer for about a year before I even noticed it was there...

lol Good to see your still around Purple.

Work and life got real hectic again. I havent been able to play since Novemeber. My gold membership is just wasting away....
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information