Thread: Does MySEQ work in Win7?

Does MySEQ work in Win7?

I have the latest donator downloads from myseq.net. Is MySEQ working natively in Win7? Do I need to use XP in a VM to get it to work?

I have SEQ compiled and running, but the patch broke it. I see the offsets were posted for MySEQ, so if I can get that up and running, I would like to.

Any help is welcomed and appreciated!

SEQfan22

Developer

Re: Does MySEQ work in Win7?

Our version works fine with win7. Myseq.net's does not.

Razzle

Developer

Just so you know, this version of myseq is very much supported. I have not had any releases lately due to life being busy. Only coding done lately is to fix a crappy connection that has packet loss. I had a windows install get horribly corrupted and the stream between client and server would stop communicating even though it was still connected. I got that buggy connection working like a charm. I will probably make a few tweaks and put out a new version soon. Its pretty stable right now. I want to figure out where con colors change this weekend above level 85. Then put out a minor release.

We usually have offsets posted before servers even come up. Fireblade rocks.

Razzle

Thank you Razzle!

I will definitely get this one up and running!! I suppose I just grab the latest off of sourceforge?

Developer

In the myseq news section of boards, the latest release is stickied. It is an installer that has the server and client. After you start the server press the edit offsets and paste in new offsets. You can try the reload button, but it sometimes doesnt work and you have to restart.

Dont worry about the offset finder option. That just helps some on patch days. They change secondaries so often it wont always get you running.

razzle

Thank you very much Razzle! I am up and running once again. You guys rock!!

Thread Information