Thread: No skittles

No skittles

Hi,

Installed ShowEQ on Ubuntu 10.04 running as a VM under Hyper-V in Windows 8.1.
    I input the IP address of my EQ client under Network (which is the Hyper-V host). I can ping the host from the VM, but I get no skittles and it doesn't appear that ShowEQ recognizes that an EQ client exists. No map is loaded either upon zoning.

Is running a VM with ShowEQ under Hyper-V supported? I ran ShowEQ years ago using hub and this worked well.

I'm also playing on project1999 at the moment, which might not work (?) - I still thought I should see something.

Thx

Re: No skittles

Well, near as I can figure, showEQ isn't able to sniff packets with this configuration. I've been trying to bridge the physical and virtual adapters but I keep getting an error. I was able to install a new adapter driver that seemed to fix the issue, but alas it still won't allow me to create the bridge. I might have to just use a second physical box.

I think currently SEQ is borked since the powar patch, unfortunatly there seems to be a shortage of properly clever people who can make it work.
    Your dad.

Is SEQ borked? If so, lets get a thread going in development to see if things can be figured out.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    Is SEQ borked? If so, lets get a thread going in development to see if things can be figured out.
    I should have something uploaded tomorrow...

Thanks fransick. Hopefully they dont bork it more with todays patch.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Luckily it was listed as maintenance, which is generally just server side stuff.

Thread Information