Thread: New to this...

New to this...

Installed everything, can see the client session... but doesn't seem to register what zone I'm in or any other information past that. Probably something simple?

I do get a few random things in the showeq terminal window...

Info: EQPacket: SessionDisconnect detected, awaiting next zone session, pcap filter: EQ Client 192.168.72.130
    Warning: OP_WhoAllRequest (0x2bdd) (dataLen: 4) doesn't match:
    Warning: EQPacket: Unhandled net opcode 1e00, stream client-zone, size 8
    Info: EQPacket: SessionDisconnect detected, awaiting next zone session, pcap filter: EQ Client 192.168.72.130

Any help?

I applied the latest patch, but I'm unsure if it worked correctly, kept asking if I wanted to skip things /shrug

Re: New to this...

My guess would be the patch didn't take (I had to fiddle with mine to get it to apply) and your opcodes are incorrect. That's mostly speculation on my part, given that this is the first time I've touched SEQ in.... um.... like 11 years. I found my old account on here, but no idea what email it was registered with nor what the password was... Good times. Fought with SEQ in a Hyper-V VM all night, but got it running and working.

Something I didn't realize initially (Google-Fu FTW) was that the patch needs to be applied *BEFORE* compiling. Mine didn't like the way the file was, and it only found 2 of the files by itself, I had to tell it the rest (which was dumb because when it asked, I just looked at what it was looking for, typed that in, and it took) as it attempted to apply.

Thread Information