Thread: MySEQ inconsistantly showing spawn points /timers on map

MySEQ inconsistantly showing spawn points /timers on map

Sometimes this works perfectly, and other times, for some reason, MySEQ won't show spawn points / timers on the map. It appears to be random, but worse in some zones than others. UGuk for example has a lot of issues. But sometimes it works just fine in a camp, and then the next day, forgets all the spawn points and no matter how long I sit there or toggle the feature on/off, won't show them at all.

Re: MySEQ inconsistantly showing spawn points /timers on map

Addendum: the "Spawn timer list" works just fine, however. It's the display on the map which doesn't work reliably.

This seems related to instancing, as I believe it works fine in the base instance of a zone, but seems to have issues when in an instance of the zone.

MySEQ Developer

not sure how much work is involved in adding support for instances... I could probably do that at some point just not much time for it atm.
    Click Here To Download Latest MySEQ (with Level 105 support)
    @eqmule
    If you like MySEQ and would like to contribute, please do. My goal is 25 donations per month. There is no amount that's too small.
    So far I've received donations for this month's patches.
    Paypal:
    Bitcoin: 1Aq8ackjQ4f7AUvbUL7BE6oPfT8PmNP4Zq

Update: it has nothing to do with instancing. Also, spawn timers are showing up for mobs in other camps, but not for mobs near my characters. Currently experiencing it in Paw, but have noticed in a variety of zones.

I'm getting the exact same issue still. As OP said it works sometimes and other times it doesn't. I noticed that if you hover over the place you think it's going to spawn. The timer is there counting down, so it's as if all that the issue is is placing the cross on the map? Really annoying bug

Thread Information