Thread: Latest Maps

Latest Maps

I recently returned to the game after a 5+ year hiatus. It seems like some of the maps are missing or out of date (or maybe I'm just dumb/blind and couldn't find the latest).

So I took a copy of the brewall in-game maps and converted them to seq format using the script at the top of this forum.

They can be downloaded here: https://github.com/burner2/brewall4s...ive/master.zip

Re: Latest Maps

We cannot host maps here unless they are released under GPL. That is why there are only a few maps. They were created and then released under GPL. There is a conversion program available for download on SF file section for ShowEQ. Does that work on the brewall's or did you do it on your own?
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

The conversion script mostly worked. There were a few maps that caused errors and had to be tweaked before the script would convert them.

So, no, I didn't have to do much. But I figured since I bothered to do it for my own use, I could at least "share the wealth", as it were.

I haven't played in 7 years so I was just asking. I dont know what still works and what doesnt.
    Any help is appreciated. I know that they will get used. Thanks.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Download the map sets from eqresource.com, these can just be dropped into the maps folder and they work right off the bat.. normally.
    There are a couple of odd ones where you might need to rename mapname_1.txt to mapname.txt though - chapterhouse of the fallen is a good example of this.
    You can verify before doing a rename, by using the (i think it's here) file->open->map ... and choosing the various variants until you see the detail you need.
    Your dad.

Thread Information