Thread: charProfileStruct

charProfileStruct

I have found a couple of the missing items.

The 4 bytes immediately prior to the player->name is that buffers length.
    The 4 bytes immediately prior to the player->lastName is that buffers length.
    The 36 bytes immediately prior to player->zoneId are the languages (4 bytes length, 1 byte language skill (for 32 bytes)).

Re: charProfileStruct

sCount3 is the number of skills. Immediately following are the skills in the group of 100 ints.

The 4 bytes immediately prior to the languages/length are the expansion flags.

I still havent had time to look at it. Can you post a patch and I will incorporate it?

Thanks for looking at it.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Administrator

I took a shot at updating the charProfileStruct... will update svn with changes once tested.

It looks like formatted messages changed with the addition of a uint32 _t value before the message indicating message length. Given my limited understanding of code, I think the struct may have to be handled in a similar fashion as the charProfileStruct. Messed around with trying to read it in messageshell.cpp but couldn't figure it out. Perhaps someone who knows how to code can fix it.

Thank you fransick for looking at it. As I said, I have been very ill recently. It has really limited my time that I can get up an do things and I am so backed up on things. Plus, I dont know as much as you when it comes to fixing things. I can do a few minor things, but it has been at least 10 years since I have had any in depth digging in the code. Even then, I was still a noob at it.
    Last edited by BlueAdept; 10-23-2016 at 06:36 AM.

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Administrator

Oh my! Take care of yourself BA... I wish I had more time to learn how to code properly but at my advanced age, I am afraid that ship has sailed :-)

Join the crowd. Once you hit 50, everything goes down hill.

Famous Quotes:

Thread Information