Thread: mapconvert

mapconvert

any had any recent issues with the mapconvert and centos 7?

I have clean working .txt formats ..
    xorbb.txt
    xorbb_1.txt
    xorbb_2.txt

run the command .. it spits out xorbb.map

problem is . once it runs successfully .. it looks like it had removed all the map lines and left only the location tags and such.

happens on every map file . both in batch and single use mode .. really weird

Re: mapconvert

As far as I know, the map conversion doesn't combine maps. You have to manually flatten the layers you want and then convert.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

ah well hell maybe that was the issue .. i swore it thats what i had used in the past ... HAH guess not.
    i think i had the older VB file ill give that a shot today .. and then run the conversion on em .. see what happens

I used to have a script that would concatenate all the map files into one but that is long gone (several SEQ machines ago). It should not be too hard to make one yourself. I had made mine from a google search.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Looking through the code, mapconvert does indeed concat all layers to one file.
    Will give it a whirl on my newer maps for EoK and see what the effect is, as one or two seem to be missing boundaries etc.
    Your dad.

Thread Information