Thread: SEQ svn and tarball updated

SEQ svn and tarball updated

I am sorry for it taking so long. I have been having some medical issues. I developed double vision, diplopia, and severe headaches. They cant figure out why I am having the headaches even though I have an eye patch. I wont know until mid april if I am gong to have to get prism glasses or surgery. They are hoping the severe headaches will go away on their own, but if not, it looks like surgery may be my best hope.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Administrator

Re: SEQ svn and tarball updated

Wow, thanks BA. Take care of yourself... sounds rough but hopefully something medicine can resolve.

Anyone up for taking a run at the changes to messaging? Looks like a lot of things are now prefaced with bytes indicating how long the following data will be. I can decode the packets just haven't figured out how to move the code out of everquest.h like we did for player struct. Spent a weekend messing around with it but given I don't really even know basic coding I kept getting stuck with errors that were probably coding basics.

get well soon BA

Thanks.

I will try to do the tarball and svn for this patch tonight or tomorrow.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information