Thread: Everquest anniversary

Everquest anniversary

They are allowing all existing accounts to upgrade 1 toon to Heroic which bumps you to 85 and gives a bunch of equipment. You have to do it by March 31st. All you have to do is log a toon into a server. You will get a message saying that you now have a Heroic upgrade available. Then log out and click the upgrade to heroic and pick an existing toon or make a new one and select heroic.

Just thought I would let you all know in case you don't get EQ emails.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Re: Everquest anniversary

I forgot to say thanks for the info BlueAdept. I logged into all 4 of my accounts and upgraded my characters to 85. I now have an 85 Mage, Shaman, Cleric and Warrior. I couldn't remember or find my Enchanter account or the email that was attached to so I couldn't do that one. So you got me pulled back into EQ Live. Lots have changed since I last played in 2004.... LOL

Re: Everquest anniversary

lol. Last time when they had the 1 day upgrade to 85, I had created a bunch of accounts (it was 1 per IP so I kept changing my IP). I have one of every class now that this is the second time... Too bad I dont have time to play.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information