Thread: Working maps?

Working maps?

Hi,

Where can i get maps?

Have not been able to find a working set yet.

I just unzip them to the SEQ Map folder?

Everything else works.

Friend was asking why his does not show con colors on the map and mine does.

Re: Working maps?

It's a bit of an issue for me too. The maps I use in game come from a site called Brewall (which you can google). The approach he uses is to have three files for each map, a base layer then a "1" and "2" file for lines and labels etc.
    So for Abysmal Sea you would have abysmal.txt, abysmal_1.txt and abysmal_2.txt. The maps are excellent. The issue for me is MySEQ doesn't really support these multiple files (so you don't see everything in all three files).
    If anyone knows more about this please reply here?

Anyway, for maps that are more usable with MySEQ, I head over to mapfiend (no longer updated sadly) then top up with maps from EQResource. Place extracted maps in a folder then check Options/Folders in MySEQ to make sure you are pointing to the right folder. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help. The issue i am having with Mapfiends is after i download it i keep getting it is not a valid zip file when trying to extract.

I have reinstalled winzip and tried 7-zip also. Anywhere else to get maps for SEQ?

PM'd you a link to download a working zip I got back in 2015. I tried to download the zip from mapfiend just to see, and I also get the corrupt zip error.

Thread Information