Thread: No more spawn points?

No more spawn points?

Hey guys, been gone a while and just came back. Fired up Myseq with the new offsets and i no longer am showing spawn points I have the appropriate boxes check, but the little '+' are no longer appearing in any zone that I've been in other than east commons. I am playing on the true box server if that makes a difference. Are these no longer working for everyone?

edit* ive done a fresh install on a new computer and they work the first time i fire up myseq on that box. but after i close it down and restart it they no longer work =\

Re: No more spawn points?

Same problem here. Was working fine on TLP but sometime recently I stopped getting spawn point information on my map. Doesn't matter if it's an instance or main pick. Any idea of a fix anyone?

Have you verified that they are turned on?

Click MAP -> SHOW ON MAP -> SPAWN POINTS

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by pgoesinya View Post
    Have you verified that they are turned on?

Click MAP -> SHOW ON MAP -> SPAWN POINTS

Pete
    Have you tried reading? This is the equivalent of "turn it off and back on again."

We both said that sometimes the spawn points work. Mostly for spawns being killed a certain distance away. But mostly the spawn points just don't work anymore.

The software's just broken. Wish I could pay someone to fix the spawn points.

SVN was updated a while back.

gclub
    Last edited by harry56; 03-27-2018 at 08:22 PM.

It works PERFECTLY for me and has since the last build was released an ion ago, so, saying it's broken when it isn't is just plain silly. If it were broken, there'd be a LOT of posts all saying the same thing and there isn't.

Maybe I'll pack up my directory and put it on a share site for you to grab and extract to your local machine to try, if you can find a way to not be so rude in your responses...

Sometimes mine will not populate spawn points with timers correctly. I have go to Edit and Clear Saved Timers. Over the next two spawn cycles they will populate correctly.

Thread Information