Thread: Single machine configuration

Single machine configuration

Good morning

I am trying to set up show EQ on a single machine setup with a Linux Centos virtual machine.
    I was able to complete the VM and installed showeq successfully however I don't see anything on the show EQ screen.
    it's like it's not picking up the network traffic.

Is this a possible configuration of showeq, one standalone windows hosting a Linux vm?

Do I need to do any other configuration on the virtual machine in order for the guest OS to see the network packets? Is this even possible at all on or do I need a second computer all together?

Re: Single machine configuration

I use virtualbox. You have to set it to bridged connection. When I build the source, I run a vboxed centos, load up showeq and test it against my windows laptop (that the vbox is on) to test it before I submit to the svn.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thank you for reply. That worked.

Just FYI. In the past daybreak has banned people for having virtualbox or vmware loaded. Even if they were not running showeq. It is banned in their tos. I havent heard of anyone in the last year or so though.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information