Thread: ShowEQ starts, but no spawns or data show up

Threaded View

ShowEQ starts, but no spawns or data show up

New to ShowEQ so wasn't sure exactly what to post to troubleshoot. I've installed ShowEQ on Centos 6.9, and got it to come up, but I'm not getting any data. ShowEQ is running on a virtual machine in vCenter with a physical NIC passthrough'd to it. That NIC is plugged into an EX3300 Juniper switch. On the same switch on a different port I have my workstation running Everquest. I've got a port mirror configured to send all ingress & egress traffic to the port my ShowEQ box is plugged into. I can see in the console of ShowEQ that it detects my client, can tell when I'm zoning, captures packets, but I never appear to get any relevant data in ShowEQ. Is there some level of logging I can view to figure out why nothing happens? My workstation and ShowEQ box cannot reach each other, but the port mirror is sending all my workstation's traffic to ShowEQ. It didn't look like there needed to actually be any level of communication between these two devices just browsing through the forum/internet.

I should mention I'm trying to get this to work with P99 and the Titanium client

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by Casual; 09-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.

Thread Information