Hello and stuff.. I downloaded mseq and went through the setup and read the getting up and running part as well. Anyways with some trial and error I finally got it partly working but its only showing dead mobs on the map for some odd reason.

Here is a pic of the versions i downloaded, i am currently using the one with the maps included. (botton one)
https://i.imgur.com/eWmi1fW.jpg

Anyways i figured out how to put in my ip address and had to run some little thing called server.exe and click on something called offset finder and point it to my eq directory launcher.exe file. It made some sort of a change to something (yeah i know that doesnt narrow it down much). Then i clicked myseq launcher and fiddled with the show this and that type stuff. I think I might have an old version?
Basically I want it to show what rare mobs are on track and to play an alert sound when certain specific mobs pop up on its radar.

Any help or step by step guide for dummies would be helpful. Also some links to the most recent version and maps etc.

PS: Im on a progression server if that helps at all.