Thread: Spawn List and Spawn timer list docking to the left side of myseq

Spawn List and Spawn timer list docking to the left side of myseq

Hello!

The default behavior for the spawn timer and spawn list is for them to be "docked" on the left side of the window, and you can move them around if you wish, separate them, etc. However, I can't seem to figure out how to redock them to the left.

I can move them and resize them a little bit so they visually take up the same amount of space, but they are not truly docked, which interferes with the little target info window (that you toggle on and off with f9). I do like to use that window as it quickly tells me what level/class my target is.

Can anyone help?

Re: Spawn List and Spawn timer list docking to the left side of myseq

I don't know how to fix that directly in the program, but you can reset all the window positions by renaming or deleting the settings file. If you want to try that it is stored in modern Windows versions at:

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MySEQ\positions. xml

UserName is whatever name you use in Windows. The Client program should be closed while you either rename or delete this file.

Edit: I noticed a space right before the file extention. It does not show up in the edit window, so I can't fix it.
    Last edited by Hidron; 10-23-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Re: Spawn List and Spawn timer list docking to the left side of myseq

Thanks. This did work for me. Hopefully the next time I mess it up, I will notice what I did so I can undo it!

Thread Information