Thread: Toggle lines on Danger filter

Toggle lines on Danger filter

Is there any way to turn the lines drawn from the player to a spawn in the Danger filter off?

I looked all over the options and prefs and forum for any ideas, but didn't see anything. I looked at a couple of the source code files but couldn't really find where to go.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Re: Toggle lines on Danger filter

I dont think so, unless you modify the source. The reason why there is a danger filter is to alert you to where the danger is and to bring it to your attention. There are different types of alerts, from what I remember, I think one just draws a bigger circle around it. Maybe you could change it to that one.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

You could use "hunt" instead which does a flashy blue circle around instead of a flashy red circle and the yellow line. The yellow lines are a bit much if you are using it on numerous things at once vs say a rare named you might want to avoid.

Thank you Sigur. It has been a while since I have used it so I couldn't quite remember.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    Thank you Sigur. It has been a while since I have used it so I couldn't quite remember.
    "Caution" would be another option for the flashy circle around but no lines drawn between player and spawn that I forgot about. Hunt and Caution look similar i think on the map, but are different color circles.

Thread Information