Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Listener lockups (after a few hours)

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4

    Listener lockups (after a few hours)

    Has anyone else had issues with their listener (the MySEQ Server) locking up/hanging/going unresponsive after a few hours? It's not that much of an issue (I just have to get into task manager and kill it, and restart), but was curious if it's only me having the problem. Using the latest offsets for Live, of course.

    Happens whether the client I'm connecting is on the same PC (Win10) or from a remote system (Win7 on a ESXi VM).

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    38

    Re: Listener lockups (after a few hours)

    i did a long time ago (windows 10) what i did was uninstall .net framework 3 and above and it seemed to have fixed itself out.

    Note this might or might not work for you but its worth a try.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
HTML code is Off
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On