Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2018. Project1999 ShowEQ Status

Re: 2018. Project1999 ShowEQ Status

Test post, trying to figure out how to get subscribed to this thread...

Administrator

In your profile you can set it to automatically subscribe to any thread you post to (not sure what the default setting is). Also, above the first post on each page is a "Thread Tools" menu that you can use to subscribe to individual threads.

Thanks for the help - I just flipped my setting to auto subscribe. I was missing out on threads left and right. The tool menu wasn't that obvious and didn't see it until you mentioned it here. Thanks again for that! Hopefully I'm dialed in now on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    Unfortunately I dont have the libeq.a files from back then nor do I have the source for the libeq.cpp for the decryption back then. I did not have that kind of access back then. The SVN should have source from that era, but the decryption routines were pulled out.
    Apparently Ratt decided to release it in the wild: http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...ight=libeq.cpp

This was the source for libeq.a, but it's greek to me... Not even sure if this was still during the XOR days. Guess I'll go over this a while and see if any of it helps me...

Quote Originally Posted by Casual View Post
    Apparently Ratt decided to release it in the wild: http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...ight=libeq.cpp

This was the source for libeq.a, but it's greek to me... Not even sure if this was still during the XOR days. Guess I'll go over this a while and see if any of it helps me...
    After some more research it looks like there was a "new" encryption released with planes of power expansion (October 29, 2002). Ratt released the source on 5/9/03, so this wasn't XOR.

Thread Information