Thread: Maps: failing to load.

Maps: failing to load.

Hi, looking for help.

Was working fine until this week when maps have suddenly started to fail to load and i am getting an error:

'Failed to load map ((path directory)) object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Ive tried uninstalling, using the maps that come with, using different maps, same error. Ive checked the offsets, Its working as its listing the spawns on the left but not showing any map at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Maps: failing to load.

i am having the exact same thing happen. tried same things. deleted appdata showeq folder. restarted, reinstalled, etc. It started happening immediately after i pressed some kind of key combination accidently ... Not sure what it was but one of the combinations i was trying was cntrl alt delete. might have hit some other keys with that. anyone know wtf to do? please

Re: Maps: failing to load.

You running on windows 10?

(1) make sure you open server Exe as admin
    (2) make sure the comp running the Myseq client has the maps in the Maps folder not the comp running the server.
    (3) make sure you have .net 3.5 installed
    (4) latest windows 10 public update (April) brought in folder protection ( right click on your MYSEQ folder ) and select properties now select security tab now check if Users or your MS account has Full control if Not click Edit select Ms account or users and click on full access box making sure it puts a tic in them all and click apply.

If none of these work for you ide reinstall windows and start installing things again. hope this helps tho

Thread Information