Thread: Side Search Bar & Information missing

Side Search Bar & Information missing

I'm not computer savvy and actually had someone use splashtop to help set up this program on my pc.

I was clicking around and lost control of my mouse for a second and someone how it erroneously clicked away the navigation tools on my map window. Now all I have is a map. How do I bring back the search tool on the top and the list of mobs and ground items on the left side?

Thank you!

Re: Side Search Bar & Information missing

I figured I couldn't break it much further and with enough clicking around I figured it out on my own. Right clicking on the map brought up an option for window information. Once that was up I was able to select the missing features by clicking view. I hope this is helpful if someone else has the same problem in the future.

Re: Side Search Bar & Information missing

Good I was going to reply earlier but I didnt have time. Best way to learn is by experimentation. I am glad you figured it out.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information