Thread: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Hybrid View

Administrator

Re: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Got a Color Con .."bug".. (I'm not sure if it's a bug or it's intended - probably the latter - and it is also in Official build). The "Even Spawn" is default to 255/255/255 to show black fonts on white background. Since I have dark theme on KDE, it still shows it black color but I just drop one of the color down to 254 and it shows white. Also DROP: or DOOR: etc will show black color and there isn't any option AFAIK to change that.

Performance still seems fine.
    Thanks. Since it's in the official build as well, I'm not going to consider it a show-stopper, but I'll add it to my list of stuff to work on. I've also noticed a lot of little things about the UI that could use fixing/improvement, so feel free to share whatever you find even if the issue is present in the official build.

Re: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by cn187 View Post
    Thanks. Since it's in the official build as well, I'm not going to consider it a show-stopper, but I'll add it to my list of stuff to work on. I've also noticed a lot of little things about the UI that could use fixing/improvement, so feel free to share whatever you find even if the issue is present in the official build.
    I agree. It's just little things.

Thread Information