I am wondering what the current interest level is in this.
I saw a few posts about recent patch offsets and opcodes etc. But otherwise not much else.
In the most recent todo list I saw a mention of an auto updater of some sort for offsets?
If I could learn how to get the offsets I may be interested in helping make this idea.
So far for the 2/11 patch all I could get working was zone and self, nothing else.

But aside from this, I have grabbed the most recent source and started messing with the client side.
I hate the ingame map so I added a feature under view to "always on top". Much nicer than the in game map :-)
Also added the view on/off selections in the right click context menu. Since turning those all completely off, you have to edit the settings file to get them back.
Also normalizing the layout of the client code and cleaning up a few things. I may just put the version I am working on into a public github once I am satisfied enough to open it up.
(Read I denoobed my own code lol)

Anyway, I'd love to see replies on interest and best methods/most simple methods that could potentially be simple enough to automate/code for to get offsets.
Since following the guides I really didn't get too far.