Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ShowEQ debug source mode??

Re: ShowEQ debug source mode??

Originally the stream was with no protection for the first couple of month. Then they xored it. When they "Upped the Ante" and started a rotating encryption (or something like that) PoP era. Then just as suddenly, they switched back to the old xor. I dont think they have changed it since. I could be wrong. I never worked on decrypting the packets. I just took it for granted.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

I take back my statement... maybe it isnt xored. I saw this line in the code.

// structure (ie. encryption) changes. It is checked by the VPacket feature
    // nothing is compressed or encrypted at this point...

I am not sure if that is post decryption or if it refers to that there is no encryption now.

I still see the player and spawn backfill but not sure why they would need to do that if it wasnt still encrypted.

Cant get my original upload to go away...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture1.PNG 
Views:	243 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	753  
    Last edited by BlueAdept; 07-08-2020 at 05:35 PM.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAdept View Post
    Yup. That way you can get familiar with how it works and then apply it to p99. The live still has the xor, it may be a little different than p99 but at least you will know what to expect when you see seq fully working.
    Went ahead and did that between work today and got it working on live....... on my old server Quellious *sniff* *sniff* =(

What have they done to this game LOL. I'll play around and see what I can glean here.

Thanks guys,

Thread Information