Thread: Project 1999...

Project 1999...

So, haven't played in a long time and decided to mess around on p99, i got seq 5.2.2 up and running and it sees data but i can't figure out opcodes (actually the write up says you need to edit 30 lines of code but i don't even know what file or code..)

Was wondering if anyone might have a edited file? I know we don't want it out in the public.. so email would be fine.. or whatever.. I have been here since 2002.. i'm just going to screw us over.. just want pretty skittles

Re: Project 1999...

I believe they use some additional encryption. The last time someone posted a fix for it, they immediately broke it again, the person put out another version and they patched it again and broke it. An announcement was made that they will not allow a released version for P99. That was some years ago. Someone did a write up on how to figure it out, but left the actual code out of it. You would have to figure it out on your own. As far as I know, it still works if you can write the code.

We welcome anyone to post versions that work but I have a feeling that they will break it again
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Re: Project 1999...

makes sense thanks for keeping all this going BA

Thread Information