Thread: Get ShowEQ for Windows

Threaded View

Re: Get ShowEQ for Windows

This helped a ton. Thanks Roam!

Disclaimer: I am n00b and don't know things. Suggestions are very much appreciated.
    Here were my issues and resolutions:

1) On a 64bit machine, the regular MySeq (32bit) download (2.5) at the top didn't work. Found on the forum somewhere that I needed the 64bit client. If I re-find that post I will edit this reply with a link.

2) The MySeq 64bit download "showeq 3.0.0" at the bottom ended up working, but that download did not have all the files needed to run MySeq like the 32bit (2.5) file at the top did.
    I copied the missing files from the 32bit download into the 64bit 3.0.0 file folder and it worked!

3) I was not able to get the 64bit 3.0.1 version to work using the previous method; I have no idea why not. But I was happy to have one version working, so went back to 3.0.0.
    Ideas?

My only real, ongoing issue is that the maps often don't load for some zones; maybe only on DZs? So I just see a lot of colored dots on a black canvas.

I super appreciate everyone's continued work and contribution to this creation
    Last edited by mosep; 07-13-2023 at 03:35 AM.

Thread Information