Thread: MySEQ 2.5 won't load offsets correctly on new computer while 64 bit 3.0 version will

MySEQ 2.5 won't load offsets correctly on new computer while 64 bit 3.0 version will

Hi there!

Just setup a new computer, and for some reason the latest MySEQ not working for me as it wont update with the newest offsets when I add them:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	regular.png 
Views:	242 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	845

64 BIT 3.0 version seems to work fine loaded with same offsets:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	64bit.png 
Views:	253 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	846

Anyone have a clue to something I could try and why this is or something I could test?

Why this is an issue is because the regular version shows the correct lvl of mobs etc where the 64 bit one not doing for me even with correct MAP settings.
    Also, the regular version highlight mobs when using FIND, where the 64 bit version does not. Atleast for me.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Cheers and thanks again for making this awesome software!

Re: MySEQ 2.5 won't load offsets correctly on new computer while 64 bit 3.0 version w

That is what happens when trying to use the 64-bit offsets in the 32-bit version of the server. Nobody has posted 32-bit offsets in nearly a year, so can't really help with the old server.

Re: MySEQ 2.5 won't load offsets correctly on new computer while 64 bit 3.0 version w

Aaaah!! That was the solution, have to run the 64 bit server now, then just use the MySEQ 2.5 with that!! I seem to have forgotten! Works like a charm now! THANKS!

Thread Information