Thread: Timestamps in console window

Timestamps in console window

Is there a way to make timestamps visible in the console window? I've had it crash on me and having a timestamp in front of a spawn alert would be most useful.

Administrator

Re: Timestamps in console window

You can turn it on under "Interface - Terminal - Display Time/Date" There's also a option to have it spit out EQ time but not sure how helpful that would be practically speaking.

Administrator

Xerces if you can send me a core dump or even just a backtrace for your crashes, I'll try to figure out what's causing them. I haven't had ShowEQ crash on me for a long time, so if there are still instabilities, I'd love to get them fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by fransick View Post
    You can turn it on under "Interface - Terminal - Display Time/Date" There's also a option to have it spit out EQ time but not sure how helpful that would be practically speaking.
    Thank you, most helpful!

There's a few console logging events that don't appear to have preconfigured filters to hide them (namely SpellItem, ExpAA that I've experienced). I am unsure of the filter format to place into the regex field to set up custom filters. Would something like this work? I am not able to view the preconfigured filters to see how they are configured - it just shows the names that shows in the menus.
    Code:
    SpellItem.*
    ExpAA.*
    Quote Originally Posted by cn187 View Post
    Xerces if you can send me a core dump or even just a backtrace for your crashes, I'll try to figure out what's causing them. I haven't had ShowEQ crash on me for a long time, so if there are still instabilities, I'd love to get them fixed.
    I will try to save them for next tme. I don't think I am generating any of those by default.

Thread Information