Thread: MySEQ 3.0.0 - 64bit release

MySEQ 3.0.0 - 64bit release

The 64 bit client and server have been released. You can get the release files at https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq...0.zip/download and the source is at https://github.com/eqdialup/MySEQ

The release file just contains the 2 executable files. You must be using the new server piece when servers change to 64bit. The server is compatible with anything post 2.4 as far as clients go.

Rename your old server.exe (and MySEQ.exe if using new client).
    Unzip the file somewhere.
    Copy server.exe into your old folder.
    If you want to use the new client, copy it also.

Find or wait for offsets, and have fun.

First off - thanks to Lenny and JHz for the work they did on both the client and server. I've mostly just been consolidating their work, and making minor tweaks.

Second - Bug reports are welcome (and encouraged) in the help forum.

Third - The client uses a new method of storing preferences, so anything you set will probably get lost if/when you change. Some things to watch for are - always on top, force distinct lines (makes color maps go away), and the range circle (which will fire alerts at you).

Re: MySEQ 3.0.0 - 64bit release

As it uses a new way of storing preferences, how do you save them? especially window positions - I like the spawn list on the right of the screen but it doesn't remember between each re-load
    Wolfy
    ~~~~~~
    Master of moralistic messages (MoMM)

It should all be automatic. I'm slowly double checking every checkbox and feature to make sure that they are registered as being saved. Running into two issues, somethings never got converted, and somethings got converted but then renamed, so they aren't saving now. I should have that at least cleaned up by the end of the week.

I can't get player names to show up on the map

I don't play EQ anymore (no myseq or showeq for p99) but love to check the forums now and then, i love that you guys keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by tildoorf84 View Post
    I can't get player names to show up on the map
    This is fixed in my build. I'll be releasing a client either tonight or first thing in the morning.

Thank you eqDialup!
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Didn't get as far as I wanted, but got to do my day job for a while. I'll work on it some more this afternoon.

Some of the config change saves fixed here, as well as player names. Still working on alerts, filters, and find mob among other things. https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/MySEQ%20%28Windows%20SEQ%29/MySEQ_3.0.0.1.zip/download

Doh - I ment to put this in the announcements. MySEQ.exe is the 3.0.0 compiled with some fixes. 2.5 is the one I was using regularly up until about 30 days ago. I use it for comparison purposes, but it's a known good client as I work through bugs in the 3.0. I also included a cfg folder with all the required files.

Just a progress report. Lookup boxes are 90% working, and alerts are right after that. As soon as those two things and all the major config settings have been checked, I'll drop another release. Hopefully tomorrow morning.

SO I did a thing.. And now mine is just all messed up. Anyone just have a simple file to DL and install yet for the new ver?

I think that this is the minimum you need. This, plus maps from any eq map site (we don't use special seq maps anymore) and you should be ok. 2.5 is best client right now, but 3.0 is getting updated as we speak.

Quote Originally Posted by eqDialup View Post
    Just a progress report. Lookup boxes are 90% working, and alerts are right after that. As soon as those two things and all the major config settings have been checked, I'll drop another release. Hopefully tomorrow morning.
    Progress is happening, I've just had a busy weekend. I really want all the config changes working right and the alerts/lookups needed a lot of tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by eqDialup View Post
    I think that this is the minimum you need. This, plus maps from any eq map site (we don't use special seq maps anymore) and you should be ok. 2.5 is best client right now, but 3.0 is getting updated as we speak.
    Worked great thank you!

Is there still a plan to fix alerts/filters? One feature I've been sorely missing lately

Thread Information