Attached Files Attached Files

Re: 2/15 patch

That was easy...

/bow

Thank you

Great! Thank you.

I guess they just did a straight port to 64 without any modifications. That is good news for us. I even see MQ has a version out (albeit a bit buggy).

It is funny because one of the message boards I read had many posts saying "This is the end of all cheaters! MQ and ShowEQ will be dead with 64bit!". Then the servers come back up and SEQ and MQ has a version/patch up the same day! You should see the responses!!! I was laughing my ass off while I was working my 12 hour shift.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

I, for one, would love to see MQ losers to disappear. MQ disrupt the game a lot more SEQ ever will (or that SEQ could not.)

I mostly agree with you, but if you are not maxed level on an older server, it is impossible to find a group. I really dont play much but I do a heroic once in a while and do use MQ to box the group. I only have one toon over 100 (after 23 years still play on my original server) and far below the cap.

I dont know why some of the MQ farmers (the bots that are ALWAYS there farming stuff, dont answer to tells and never get banned when they are reported) still remain but a lot of casual users are getting whacked.

On the premium servers I dont think it should be allowed and that is where they should focus their attention. It seems FV and a couple of the old servers keep getting all the bans.

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I, for one, would love to see MQ losers to disappear. MQ disrupt the game a lot more SEQ ever will (or that SEQ could not.)
    and we have our first hypocrite!

"I only cheat a little, but they cheat more." - Loki
    Last edited by FluffyNecro; 02-17-2022 at 09:40 AM.

What? You mad you got banned from using MQ?

I dont use MQ on my original accounts. I dont want the chance of them getting banned. Most of them are barely above when I originally quit when they were about level 85.

I have some silver accounts that I play. They are still under 100. Haven't been tagged for MQ but if I get to play an hour or 2 a week, that is a lot. If they get banned so be it. I just probably will totally hang up the game.

MQ2 is useful. I never used it "in the day" but find it necessary on the old servers because I would never level up otherwise. The under 115 grouping is dead.

The premium servers are still active, but they will die off as people cap out until they open new expansions. I did go gold to play on the mixed up loot one for a month but got tired after I hit around lvl 10 and people were max levels already.

My personal opinion, let them use MQ on older servers, focus the attention on the premium servers. They wont because they are the paying customers.

We are all cheaters here. If Loki doesn't like MQ, it is his right. I dont like people who GK, warp, afk farm (especially if it is where I wanted to xp) etc.

Famous Quotes:

Thread Information