Thread: inin error

inin error

so when i extract the file to a folder and run server.exe i get error invalid ini file .. For the life of me i do not remember what i did the last time i had this problem. any help would be awesome

Re: inin error

this is for the new 64bit client I'm referring to

That is what you see when there is no myseqserver.ini in the folder with the server.exe

1) Download the most recent version of MySEQ from SourceForge: https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq...dows%20SEQ%29/ - do not download the folder with 'src' in the title 2) Unzip the download & put the final MySEQ folder wherever you like 3) Click to run 'server.exe' inside the folder on step 2 when i unzip it to a folder it just has myseq.exe and server.exe nothing else

having issues editing my own posts, but after i DLed the 64bit client and i extracted it to a folder the only 2 things that show up are myseq.exe and server.exe sorry been so long doing this im lost ;/

Quote Originally Posted by everquestbuddy View Post
    on step 2 when i unzip it to a folder it just has myseq.exe and server.exe nothing else
    Correct. The only thing I released were the new executables. If you read the release info at http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthr...-64bit-release it tells you to copy the server over to the old folder you were using. If you are just starting, you would need to download the full 2.5 release, then the 3.0, and copy the 3.0 server into the 2.5 folder. I do plan on putting together a full release, but wanted this to get widespread use and make sure I didn't have a lot of bug fixes to do. This way also preserves any spawn points and filters you may have created.

o man and i deleted the old one sucks to be me thank you

one quick question on the open source it says showeq not myseq i was told showeq and myseq are 2 different things ?

They are different, but both hosted under showeq's sourceforge page. From here - https://sourceforge.net/projects/seq/files/ You want to go into MySEQ folder, then you need the 2.5 release. That is a full release with all the files. Unzip that, then copy the new server over the one in the 2.5 file, and update the offsets.

thank you soo much got it to work this morning before i crashed !

Thread Information