Thread: 3.0 questions - con colors, help>about/help

3.0 questions - con colors, help>about/help

OK Con color may be changed.

comparing the older 2.X to new 3.0 version.
    using map / con colors / default (I did look at SOD and SOF just to see if something got flipped, the levels are still off, but low cons are still grey)
    looks like all the grey mobs are now blue for coloring?
    I can use the older client with the new server and it looks normal.
    - was there a configurable option i'm just forgetting about?

Also when I go to the help pull down and choose about or help it pops up and instantly gets pushed to the back. The only way out was to end the task and start it back.

Re: 3.0 questions - con colors, help>about/help

Quote Originally Posted by Nstalkerga View Post
    OK Con color may be changed.

comparing the older 2.X to new 3.0 version.
    using map / con colors / default (I did look at SOD and SOF just to see if something got flipped, the levels are still off, but low cons are still grey)
    looks like all the grey mobs are now blue for coloring?
    I can use the older client with the new server and it looks normal.
    - was there a configurable option i'm just forgetting about?

Also when I go to the help pull down and choose about or help it pops up and instantly gets pushed to the back. The only way out was to end the task and start it back.
    Con colors I will have to investigate, but yes, they did get revamped as part of the map rewrite.

I thought I had the fix for your second issue it. If you have always on top set, then it keeps putting the map back on top after it pops up a dialog box. I will see where that fix went, but for now only options are disabling always on top, or not going in.

Thanks for the bug reports.

ConLevels.Ini.txtCon colors I need to dig into deeply, but won't be able to until tonight. Put this file in your cfg folder, and it should help. You will need to rename it. Forums won't allow me to upload a file ending in .ini for some reason. Just remove the .txt and leave Conlevels.ini Not sure what it's going to do past level 80 however.

So i didnt notice the always on top check before .. and it either got defaulted back .. or defaults to on if added.
    Disabling it allows me to see the help and the about both .. so easy enough.

Ill check the ini when i get home as well and able to work on it.
    Will see what i can figure out for the level 120 on it too.

Hate to seem like i'm always just adding bug reports, but simply just hated coding in college. And have avoided it like the plague, it just was not for me.
    Otherwise ill try to help out anywhere else i can.

You (or anyone else) aren't gonna piss me off with bug reports. I don't play enough as it is, and I play on a TLP so I'm not seeing the end game issues, so I rely on you folks to point out where something isn't working correctly.

Thread Information