Thread: Need Live offsets 4/5 Patch

Need Live offsets 4/5 Patch

Can we get new offsets for the 4/5 Live Patch?

Thank you in advance

Re: Need Live offsets 4/5 Patch

This will get you started no ground spawns yet.

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=0x140b95d04
    SpawnHeaderAddr=0x140b8e408
    CharInfo=0x140b8e408
    TargetAddr=0x140b8e400
    ItemsAddr=0x140b8cfb0
    WorldAddr=0x140b90488

The game was not patched (probably next week). Last months settings still work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ViperScale View Post
    This will get you started no ground spawns yet.

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=0x140b95d04
    CharInfo=0x140b8e408
    TargetAddr=0x140b8e400
    ItemsAddr=0x140b8cfb0
    WorldAddr=0x140b90488

N00B/returning player question here:

Do i just replace those lines above inside the offset file? Do others copy paste one line at a time? Or is there an easier way. Theres lots of other stuff inside my file, so not sure how I can speed up offset adding.

Normally people will post the entire text for the offsets file myseqserver.ini, if you see something like me post I normally am too lazy to lookup anything but the primary key mob location offsets so in this case you would just replace the single section and not all the text in the file.

Normally people will post the entire text for the offsets file myseqserver.ini, if you see something like me post I normally am too lazy to lookup anything but the primary key mob location offsets so in this case you would just replace the single section and not all the text in the file.
    Thanks, I think everything is connecting and working. I did the steps another mentioned (downloaded myseq latest, then 3.0 server, then 3.0.1 client. But I still get blank lists.

https://imgur.com/a/cUd3nJz

Maybe i'm doing something wrong, and forgot how to use this. But shouldnt i see spawns in the zone in spawn list window?

Here is my offset file:

https://pastebin.com/ZVU7UYsW

Should i be running myseq.exe or myseq_2.5.0.exe? Also is there an order i need to do? ie. server > client > boot up EQ

I'm Windows 10 64bit

Trying to get this working, thanks for any tips/help.

I use 3.0 for client and server. You can look at the server app and make sure it is showing a name for your character, zone they are in, and shows a count for the NPCs. You can change the selected character if you go to file character selection. Your spawn offset look different so maybe try doing a full update to what I am using and it may fix the issues. The patchdate value on yours is really old so that is likely the problem not the primary main offsets that change every patch but some of the other values below it.

[File Info]
    PatchDate=03/15/2023 Live

[Port]
    port=5555

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=0x140b95d04
    CharInfo=0x140b8e408
    TargetAddr=0x140b8e400
    ItemsAddr=0x140b8cfb0
    WorldAddr=0x140b90488

[WorldInfo Offsets]
    WorldHourOffset=8
    WorldMinuteOffset=9
    WorldDayOffset=10
    WorldMonthOffset=11
    WorldYearOffset=12

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
    NextOffset=0x8
    PrevOffset=0x10
    LastnameOffset=0x48
    XOffset=0x74
    YOffset=0x78
    ZOffset=0x7c
    SpeedOffset=0x8c
    HeadingOffset=0x90
    NameOffset=0xb4
    TypeOffset=0x135
    SpawnIDOffset=0x168
    OwnerIDOffset=0x470
    HideOffset=0x5ec
    LevelOffset=0x468
    ClassOffset=0xfdc
    RaceOffset=0xfd4
    PrimaryOffset=0x10e4
    OffhandOffset=0x10f8

[GroundItem Offsets]
    PrevOffset=0x0
    NextOffset=0x8
    IdOffset=0x10
    DropIdOffset=0x18
    XOffset=0x8c
    YOffset=0x90
    ZOffset=0x94
    NameOffset=0x38
    Last edited by ViperScale; 04-06-2023 at 02:56 PM.

Thanks, i tried copy pasting yours over my file completely. The patch date updates server says "listening" but has no other info indicating its connecting.

How do i know port 5555 is the correct port, could that be it?

https://imgur.com/a/4turrNr

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Thanks, i tried copy pasting yours over my file completely. The patch date updates server says "listening" but has no other info indicating its connecting.

How do i know port 5555 is the correct port, could that be it?

https://imgur.com/a/4turrNr
    You must have the client running along with the server to see anything other than listening on the server app. What you are seeing on the server app is the same as I see when I don't have the client open. The port can be set to anything you want it is just what the client and the server are both setup to listen for. On the client you can go to file options and you will see the port is set for what it is listening for.
    Last edited by ViperScale; 04-07-2023 at 07:49 AM.

You must have the client running along with the server to see anything other than listening on the server app. What you are seeing on the server app is the same as I see when I don't have the client open. The port can be set to anything you want it is just what the client and the server are both setup to listen for. On the client you can go to file options and you will see the port is set for what it is listening for.
    OMG youre right. It's working now with your offset file.

Final question: any tricks to loading rare/named spawn lists into mySEQ? Do you just look up zone on alla and manually mark them? Or is there some flag you can search by to find nameds in each zone you are in?

Right click on the npc list and go to edit zone alerts. It will open in the txt file and you can manually copy a list of mobs you want at different alert styles. This can be buggy sometimes and I find it is best anytime you go to a new zone to right click on npc list and go to refresh or it may still be using data from the previous zone you were in. It also sometimes causes issues with copying wrong data into the file from either globals or other zones. This can be fixed by just deleting the data before you add more. You also need to be aware that alot of named start with # so adding say Random Name won't work to show it and you need to add #Random Name. You can manually add mobs from the npc list but right clicking and just adding it to see how different text is sometimes ignored in the name.

Right click on the npc list and go to edit zone alerts. It will open in the txt file and you can manually copy a list of mobs you want at different alert styles. This can be buggy sometimes and I find it is best anytime you go to a new zone to right click on npc list and go to refresh or it may still be using data from the previous zone you were in. It also sometimes causes issues with copying wrong data into the file from either globals or other zones. This can be fixed by just deleting the data before you add more. You also need to be aware that alot of named start with # so adding say Random Name won't work to show it and you need to add #Random Name. You can manually add mobs from the npc list but right clicking and just adding it to see how different text is sometimes ignored in the name.
    OK i remember this now. But whats the best way to get that list of rare/nameds? Do you use allakhazam or another site? And if so how/where do you do it? Or do you just look for #mobnames in myseq and mark them accordingly?

Normally I just copy the list from hunter on allak and depending on if I know names in the zone start with # or not I will either just put the full list with or without the # at the start or a combination of both. There may be someone somewhere that has file list you can download but I have never looked.

Thread Information