Needing some help trying to find the latest offsets, as i'm not having any luck following the instructions in the myseqserver.ini file.

Going to quote the guide step-by-step, and hope people can provide insight.

# The first thing is to locate the zonename. Just enter a zone that you know the name of, like the Bazaar,
# and use the "fz" command along with the appropriate shortname for the zone:
# > fz Bazaar
Did this step, I believe successfully. Three addresses were given for the 5/16 patch as:
0x1408262e4
0x140862e86
0x140c05a88

Not sure which one is correct. The first two loaded up in the client with the map of the Bazaar, but zoning (or loading a different character) would not change the map. 3rd would not load the map in the client at all.

# Next we want to locate the pTarget value, stored above as TargetAddr. Inside the game, select any target NPC
# or PC other than yourself. It is best to select a uniquely named NPC, like "Boss Hogg". Do not select an NPC
# with a re-used name, like "a rat". Now you need to determine the hidden name of that NPC. To do this, replace
# any spaces in the name with underscores, and stick a 00 on the end. So "Boss Hogg" becomes "Boss_Hogg00".
# Use this hidden name as the sole argument to the 'ft' command:
# > ft Boss_Hogg00

# You should see a list of matches. Anyone of them could potentially be a valid pTarget. Select one and
# place it in the INI file above under TargetAddr. Press 'r' to reload the INI file.
Did this. I had the NPC "Gearo" targetted in the Bazaar, and he was found as Gearo00.
Two values:
0x140b31eb0
0x140bfe440

Not sure which to use, but have the values recorded at least so I can try each if the client isn't working properly...

# Next we want to locate the pSpawnlist value, stored above as SpawnHeaderAddr. This is very easy once you have
# pTarget done above. Simply select any target in the game and use the 'wt' command:
# > wt
#
# You should see a long list of spawn information dump out. At the end, we do an automatic scan looking for
# where that entry point pointer lives. You should see a list of matches. Anyone of them could potentially be
# a valid pSpawnlist. Select one and place it in the INI file above under SpawnHeaderAddr. Press 'r' to reload
# the INI file.
I tried this several times. While in the Bazaar I still had Gearo as my target. List that generated wasn't too long. No idea what to do with that information, or how this 'automatic scan looking for where that entry point pointer lives'.

I tried again in Abysmal Sea. Loooong list of targets. Again, no idea what to do. Tried manually looking for the 'lowest' value as a starting point. Found 0x1cd86629060 that was listed as 'Previous' [besides 0x0] as the lowest value, so plugged that in as a test. No dice.

# Next we want to locate the pSelf value, store above as CharInfo. Inside the game, select yourself as the
# target (press F1) and use the 'ft' command along with your characters first name:
# > ft Yourfirstname
#
# You should see a list of matches. Anyone of them could potentially be a valid pSelf. Select one and
# place it in the INI file above under CharInfo. Press 'r' to reload the INI file.
Did this, and found values:
0x140b31eb0
0x140bfe398
0x140bfe440

Not sure which to use, but recorded for later.

# Last we want to locate the pGroundItems value, stored above as ItemsAddr. Just use the 'sg' command and
# look for matched pointers that look like 'ITxxxxx_ACTORDEF', where xxxxx is any 3 or 5 digit number.
# > sg
--snipped instructions for space--
# Put it in the INI file above under ItemsAddr. Press 'r' to
# reload the INI file.
I believe this was successful. Got only one address: 0x140bfcdf0
Works in the client.

# You can now exit the server (press 'x') and restart it in normal mode. Try attaching the client to it.
# As long as none of the secondary offsets have changed, it should work. If it only works for a short time
# and then stops working, repeat the above procedure, but this time make different selections in the match
# lists.
Aiight, so yeah, load up the client and I get a blank map with ground spawns. I'll try to futz with the values, but figured I'd ask for additional help on these first few steps and at least have the basics working...