Thread: I would pay good money

Hybrid View

Re: I would pay good money

Is it crashing when the app starts, before trying to decode packets? What distro and windows manager are you using? It may be easier for you to run mySEQ as it's fairly easy to get up and running, vs messing with the overhead of having to apply patches and recompile every patch.

Re: I would pay good money

I was using linux mint 19 as a VM using vmware workstation on windows 10. showeq cashes as I load into the game, entities start to show up on the map and boom, crash. "*** buffer overflow detected ***: showeq terminated.

It has plenty of resources dedicated to the VM, pcaps work fine (i can capture them using tcpdump without any issues); mainly just having issues keeping the application open when it starts to capture packets.

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    Is it crashing when the app starts, before trying to decode packets? What distro and windows manager are you using? It may be easier for you to run mySEQ as it's fairly easy to get up and running, vs messing with the overhead of having to apply patches and recompile every patch.

Thread Information